La Nouvelle Route du Littoral
Réunion Island is an overseas department of France located in the Indian Ocean, to the east of Madagascar and south-west of Mauritius. This challenging engineering project involved the construction of a new, 12km long coastal highway – ‘la Nouvelle Route du Littoral’. Base were appointed as part of Herbosch-Kiere’s project team, who had been contracted under a charter agreement for stone dumping from the vessel Atlantis for the viaduct foundations.
Our team provided pre-contract commercial services, including budgeting and charter amendment advice. For the duration of the contract, our commercial management services included:
- Monthly budgeting reviews and assessing progress against tender
- Payment applications and valuations
- Assessment of daily vessel logs to ensure the correct charter rates were applied
- Monthly cost and value reconciliations
- Determining the final account with the client.
|« previous post||back to our projects||next project »|